White Label Ecommerce Web Design Services for Agencies with BXP Creative
Ecommerce Rules the World
Can a small business survive against Amazon and the other super-ecommerce retailers? Absolutely! While Amazon, Walmart and others are blending the internet with brick-and-mortar stores in unprecedented ways, a huge number of small businesses continue to do very well with internet sales.
Which is Best for You – Magento, Shopify or WooCommerce?
Magento offers different platforms depending on the user’s needs and budget.
- Magento Community is a free, open-source platform, but it takes an experienced developer and programmer to get it running. Users cannot access Magento’s technical support, only the forums.
- Magento Enterprise is the platform of choice for demanding retailers. If offers quality technical support, countless features and multiple extensions. However, it may be too expensive for smaller businesses.
- Magento is scalable, so it will grow with your business.
Shopify was created by a Canadian company as an online store selling their snowboarding equipment. Its many features and ease of use make it popular with both large and small businesses.
- Shopify is a robust, end-to-end platform with 24/7 support.
- Users choose from 100 or more customizable templates.
- The platform is SEO- and mobile-friendly.
- Shopify isn’t open source or free to use.
WooCommerce is actually a WordPress plugin, used by about 30% of internet retailers. Since it’s intended for WordPress websites, it integrates very well. There are a wide variety of available themes.
- There are hundreds of plugins and extensions that can be used to create your unique store. As is true with WordPress generally, it’s entirely possible to add plugins that don’t function well when combined with others or that don’t do exactly what is needed.
- Professional assistance is often required for a fully functional, customized website.
- WooCommerce isn’t as robust as some other platforms, but is perfect for many small businesses.
Whether you need a new Ecommerce website or an upgrade for your existing site, we have the best people for your project. Let us know what you need.
Introducing Collab by BXP Creative
We're working with our clients in a new way! Collab is our browser-based platform that empowers your team to collaborate on a variety of marketing projects while leveraging our top-tier talent to strategize, conceptualize, and create whatever you need.